- 14% yearly capital increase.
- In times when capital growth is slow or frozen there is a lack of activity from first time buyers and an increase in rental demand and so subsequent rental income rises.
- Property investment can be tailored for a long or short term investment depending on the investor’s objectives.
- The lack of housing in the UK combined with a growing population will ensure healthy capital growth.
- Britain is heading for a property shortage of more than a million homes by 2022 unless the current rate of construction is dramatically increased, according to reports from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF).
According to the latest Buy-to-Let Index from LSL. Annually, this leaves rents 1.9% higher than last year and at a new all-time high.
Estate agent Savills has released its five-year forecast of property price growth across Britain from lowest to highest and expects prices to keep increasing across different regions.