We provide a comprehensive in-house property management service for investors based in or outside the UK.
We negotiate the most favourable rental terms for you including rental amount, move in date, break clause specifics (there are often many hidden within a standard tenancy agreement), inventory (check in/check out service), etc.
If you’re renting out your property, there are 3 key elements to a successful investment:
- 1. Minimising void periods (when the property isn’t rented).
- 2. Running your property cost effectively.
- 3. Keeping your tenant happy to avoid high turnover.
Our property management service delivers all of the above and includes:
- 1. Appointing appropriate letting agents to find you the best tenant at the right rental rate
- 2. Providing the tenancy contract agreement
- 3. Holding the tenant’s security deposit in a government-approved scheme to secure your rights
- 4. Rent collection and transfer to you on monthly basis
- 5. Monthly income and expenditure statements
- 6. 24-hour tenant helpline
- 7. Six-monthly inspections of your property
- 8. Required maintenance carried out on your behalf at cost effective rates
- 9. Inventory: check in & check out service to monitor any damage to the property
- 10. Lease renewal
- 11. Break options
- 12. Service of notices
- 13. Insurance